Random Reflections of a Lone Wolf

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Absent But Not Idle!

I feel like the legendary Rip Van Winkel, who fell asleep and woke up 100 years later. Only in my case, it’s been 17 months!



After I created the Inner Sociopath design and posted it here in March 2006 I went AWOL in cyberspace. However, I haven’t been idle. As well as revving up my freelance copyediting business, I’ve been heads-down, tail-up on my online shop DevineDigital, and am thrilled that more people are finding their way to it. Many are leaving with arms full of goodies, like t-shirts, sweatshirts, boxer shirts, bibs, tote bags, framed prints, and other fun as well as useful items.



In fact, I’ve got so carried away in the past few months that I’ve created another shop, The Copy Editor. A former journo and a practicing copy editor and English language trainer, I decided to create a selection of whimsical designs that would appeal to journalists, copy editors, copy writers, proofreaders, writers, English teachers, and basically anyone who works with words and enjoys the challenges and fun of the language.



Here are three design examples:






For more entertaining designs like these on a wide range of products, visit The Copy Editor. There's plenty there to impress and amuse your friends and to raise a few laughs in the teachers' lounge or in the copydesk canteen during the late-night shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home